Saturday, July 23, 2011

Almond Cinnamon Apple Muffins

It appears that most of my recipes consist of apples & cinnamon. Mainly because those are the two things I readily have on hand. The original recipe called for cheddar cheese, but I thought that was a little odd. They still turned out yummy and who knows, maybe the cheese adds some sort of overly delicious dimension.

I made these for Sunday School and the leftovers lasted all week long. I did keep them in the refrigerator which probably helped a little bit.

Enjoy!

Almond Cinnamon Apple Muffins

Ingredients:
1 egg
2 cups Bisquick
1 large apple pared and chopped
2 tbs vegetable oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped almonds

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat egg; stir in all other ingredients.
3. Pour into muffin pan. {I used mini muffins}.
4. Sprinkle almonds on top and bake for 12-15 minutes.

Printer Friendly Version

No comments: