Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Italian Breaded Pork Chop
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons dried parsley
* 1/2 tsp garlic salt
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic salt.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
4. Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Repeat again. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side.
5. Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 10-15 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Click here for a printer friendly version.