I got this recipe idea from the Picky Palate. My neighbor had a baby, so I thought I would try it out. Unfortunately, I didn't taste any but I made the macaroni and the bbq separately for Ben and I and they tasted great.
2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
1/4c stick butter
1/4c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp mustard
1/4 tsp Worchestershire sauce
2c shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook macaroni as directed on package.
3. While macaroni is cooking, melt butter in 3-qt saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard and Worchestershire sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat. Stire in milk. heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stire in cheese until melted.
4. Drain macaroni. Gently stir macaroni into cheese sauce. Pour into ungreased 2-qt casserole. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. **If you decide to add the bbq, follow the directions below and add in chopped chicken before baking the macaroni**
4 chicken breasts
1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
1. Place the chicken in a crock pot.
2. Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken and coat the chicken WELL with the sauce.
3. Cook the chicken on low for 2 hours.