2 cups broken salted pretzel sticks
1/4 cup brown sugar
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1-8 oz pkg. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
Handful of dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- To make the crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a food processor, finely grind the pretzels, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Transfer to a bowl, then stir in the melted butter.
- Press evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake until light brown around the edges, about 18 minutes. Let cool on a rack.
- To make the filling, beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined.
- Whip the heavy cream on medium-high until soft peaks form. Stir 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten it up. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the remaining whipped cream until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell and smooth to edges of pie.
- To top, sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Put chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments at 50% power, stirring after each. Continue until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Transfer to a resealable plastic bag and snip a tiny bit off the corner. Hold the bag over the pie and drizzle the melted chocolate in a zig-zag pattern. Refrigerate until ready to serve.