Friday, December 31, 2010

Cane's Sauce Knock-Off

I ate at my first Cane's early in my college career while visiting some friends in Baton Rouge. It was love at first bite with not only the chicken but also the sauce!  As I was browsing some blogs, I found a make-shift recipe that claimed to replicate the delicious Cane's sauce. I must admit that it is dangerously close.

You probably even have all of the ingredients sitting in your fridge and cupboard. Just try it:)!
 So simple. Just throw it all in a big bowl. Mix. And let it sit. Supposedly the longer it sits, the better it gets.
 Then grab some chicken and start to dippin.

1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2-1 tsp black pepper

Mix together all ingredients, blend well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to use. Serve with chicken!

No comments: