Friday, April 6, 2012

Bunny Bait

We made bunny bait the other night for Bennett's school Easter snack.  It made so much that I was able to package some for Henry's teachers.  I found it on Pinterest via here.  This site is so great because she will even e-mail you the bunny bait tag.  I asked too late so I had to make my own.  But, I have them if you now want me to forward them to you.  

This recipe was fun and VERY EASY to make.  It just took a few ingredients and about 10 minutes.


Ingredients
2 cups pretzel sticks
2 cups rice chex
1 bag microwave white popcorn, popped
1 bag white melting candies
spring sprinkles
1 bag Easter m&m's

Spread the first 3 ingredients out on a lined cookie sheet.

Add the white chocolate and mix together, coating everything.  Add the sprinkles and m&m's after it is mixed.  If you add the sprinkles and m&m's and then coat...they will all be covered!

Bag up for friends or teachers!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my that is SOOO cute!